The Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors of the Wild

Wolves and Cats both prosper, in clans, the cats are the traditional Thunder, river, wind and shadow. while the wolf clans are Sun, Night, moon, and Sky. both situated in different areas each clan has something different to offer. are you ready to begin?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
to get you banner put here please enter it in the afliliates section

Thunderclan Camp

Go down 
+2
Hawkstar
Starclan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Starclan
Admin
Starclan

Character sheet
Crush:
Mate::
Crystals:
Thunderclan Camp Left_bar_bleue0/0Thunderclan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:04 am

Thunderclan Camp Logo-thunderclan
The camp entrance is well hidden by brambles, which protect the camp from predators, but doesn't stop sunshine from coming in. A ravine leads through it. This ravine was once a river, but it is now dried up. The way into the camp is through the gorse tunnel. The nursery has thick bramble walls and is the most guarded part of the camp. Behind a tree stump, there is a clump of ferns where the apprentices sleep. Warriors sleep under a bush in another tunnel. Inside the camp, there is a fallen tree where the elders sleep, and the senior warriors sleep in the center of the camp. Across the clearing, a smooth tall rock resides. This is called the Highrock, and the leader stands there to make important speeches.The leader's den is in a cave in the rock which was carved out by an ancient stream. Lichen covers the entrance.The last notable feature in the camp is a fern tunnel that leads to a crack in a rock. This is the medicine cat's den.

"There is no Clan in the forest so true or so brave. I respect and admire the other Clans, but my heart is here, with ThunderClan- the Clan of heroes, the Clan of compassion, the Clan of destiny." - Firestar

Last edited by Starclan on Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorsofthewild.forumotion.com
Hawkstar
Leader
Hawkstar

Location : Why should you know? I'm fine right here,thank ya very much.

Character sheet
Crush: None,at the moment
Mate:: LOOK AT THE CRUSH THING YA DINGWALLLLL!!!!!!!!
Crystals:
Thunderclan Camp Left_bar_bleue0/100Thunderclan Camp Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:34 am

Walking out of his den,he felt the sun,glare in his eyes. He blinked. Looking through camp,he noticed it was empty. Some are probably at dawn patrol. He then looked into the warriors den. Leaf-bare has killed most of us. He blinked a tear away.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixfire
Deputy
Phoenixfire

Character sheet
Crush: perhaps.... Duskfall
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:46 am

Bounding back into camp the muscled warrior flicked his tail and padded over to the fresh kill pile dropping two mice and a shrew on it. the deputy flicked his orange ears and padded over to his leader "good morning hawkstar" he said respectfully "is there anything you need doing today?" he queried.
Back to top Go down
Hawkstar
Leader
Hawkstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:26 am

Shaking his head,he glanced behind him. No warriors with him. He bit his lip. "We need more cats. We're too small to survive leaf-bare." He growled,digging his claws into the moist ground.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixfire
Deputy
Phoenixfire

Character sheet
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:53 am

Phoenixfire nodded grimly his eyes glinting with worry, swishing his tail over to his right side he said quietly "well, we could always try and recruit kittypets" he said this quietly and gently. worried about his leaders reaction to his words.
Back to top Go down
Hawkstar
Leader
Hawkstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:04 am

Sighing,he looked at phoneixfire blankly. "Why? Have you seen a kittypet out there? Unless starclan changes the world,or sends a prophacy,i think we'll keep the kittypets off our territory." He then sat down and began to clean his dusty pelt.
Finishing he stood up and shook his pelt. "I'm going to patrol the borders." He then padded past phoenixfire.
-tc and rc borders-
Back to top Go down
Duskfall
Young Warrior

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:14 am

Duskfall trotted out of the arriors den and remarked that all the warriors were on border patrol. Shrugging, she paused beside the fresh kill pile. No, I can eat later, she thought, and headed for te entrace. Lets go make sure none of that Shadowclan filth has crossed the border.

-sc and tc border-
Back to top Go down
Hawkstar
Leader
Hawkstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:15 am

Padding into camp,he dropped a mouse on the pile. Staring at the pile,he sighed. I hope leaf-bare is gracious this year. He then padded towards high rock. Quickly climbing up,he yowled. Echoing through camp,he saw the few cats in his clan come out of their dens.
"Let us go to the gathering. Also,phoenixfire." He signaled him to step up. "You will be the next deputy of thunderclan." He then stepped down front the rock. "Now let us go to four trees." He then ran off into the darkness."

-four trees-
Back to top Go down
Phoenixfire
Deputy
Phoenixfire

Character sheet
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:32 am

Phoenixfire sat still in shock, he was the new deputy? he had been sure that he would have chosen duskfall. flicking his tail he smiled faintly before he turned and stared around camp at the few remaining cats and decided to stay and look after them.
Back to top Go down
Hawkstar
Leader
Hawkstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:36 am

Walking back to camp,he wanted to go see dawnriver. Maybe shes still at four trees. He sighed. "I'll just go hunting then." He then set off towards the owl tree.
-owl tree-
Back to top Go down
Tigerlily
Young Warrior
Tigerlily

Character sheet
Crush: N/A
Mate:: N/A
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:08 am

(YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile )

Waking up,she yawned. Stretching her legs,she blinked. She smelled her brother. But it was stale. She sighed. I have to go and fine him. He only runs off if he needs to think. She then burst out of the den,following the scent.
-owl tree-
Back to top Go down
Hawkstar
Leader
Hawkstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Walking back to camp,he sighed. At least the gathering wasn't the worst thing so far. He then padded up to his den. Hesitating he sank his claws into the ground. "When will dawnriver get back?" He then continued on. Siting in his nest,he yawned. He blinked. Then laid down,and slept. His eyes,slowly closing.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixfire
Deputy
Phoenixfire

Character sheet
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:13 am

Opening his eyes he flicked his ears seeing Tigerlily a purr rumbled out of his chest for a few moments before he stood and turned trottign around and around.
Back to top Go down
Hawkstar
Leader
Hawkstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:00 am

Hearing pawsteps,he yawned. Stretching,he stood up and shook his pelt. Walking outside,he saw his deputy trot around like a mouse. He chuckled. "Phoenixfire,what are you doing?" He flicked his tail,smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixfire
Deputy
Phoenixfire

Character sheet
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:08 am

Flickin his ears he said calmly "im worried about duskfall" his yellow eyes were glittering. His muscles rippled under his pelt. his orange pelt shone in the golden sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Hawkstar
Leader
Hawkstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:19 am

He kept his gaze on phoenixfire. Only flicking his ears. "I'm sure she'll be fine." He remembered how she behaved at the gathering. "But i suggest you stay away from her for a bit. She's a bit steamed." He remembered. "I forgot the prey i left at the owl tree!!" He dashed off towards the owl tree
-owl tree-

Returning,he dropped the mice on the pile. He took a deep breath. "The mice is fine. Just a little cold." He then glanced at phoenixfire.
Back to top Go down
Dawnriver
Medicine cat
Dawnriver

Character sheet
Crush: Nope. I'm a Medicine Cat
Mate:: Nope. I'm a Medicine Cat
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:27 am

Dawnriver sighed. She had left the gathering due to Hawkstar's command. It seemed as though Oceanfeather and Shadowclan were troubled. She might want to tell Hawkstar, or Tigerlily. The young warrior was one of the Medicine Cat's close friends. She could talk to the bengal shecat easily.

The marbled shecat sighed, looking across Thunderclan's grassy camp. Her blue eyes scanned the clearing, flattening her ears as a bluejay flew over camp, almost getting caught in a thread of brambles. To her amazement, a deep blue feather landed in front of her nose. It stood ontop of an anthill, but to Dawnriver's further shock, the little bugs surrounded the ocean colored feather calmly. But then it hit her.

Oceanfeather.
Back to top Go down
Phoenixfire
Deputy
Phoenixfire

Character sheet
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:35 am

Phoenixfire turned his head and watched Dawnriver with his curious gaze. he padded over to dawnriver and sat down with his tail resting over his paws "are you ok? you look a little shocked"
Back to top Go down
Hawkstar
Leader
Hawkstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:48 am

Seeing dawnriver,he grinned. Finally shes back. He bounded over,but saw her stand in shock. He glanced at what she was looking at.
A bluejay feather was on an anthill. The ants gathered around it calmly. Ants didn't do that. "What is that about dawnriver?" She was their medicine cat. She had to know the answer.
Back to top Go down
Dawnriver
Medicine cat
Dawnriver

Character sheet
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:15 am

The marbled Medicine Cat looked up to Hawkstar and Phoenixfire. She was baffled she was getting an omen for a Shadowclan cat. Very, very odd. She went over all the options in her head. Of course, that's why they were acting odd. "Oceanfeather, he is going to become powerful in some way.. Like deputy or leader." she paused and remembered how the feather was forced to the ground in the first place. It was snagged through brambles. "But he is going to be ripped through painful events to get there." Her voice was uncertain. The intellegent Medicine Cat looked to her clanmates, confusion filtering her gaze. "I don't know why I got a prophecy for Oceanfeather, he is Shadowclan?"
Back to top Go down
Hawkstar
Leader
Hawkstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:17 am

He narrowed his eyes. "But silver moon is shadowclan's deputy." He then remebered them siting together. He thought it didn't mean anything. Since they were both clanmates. He sighed. "I think i know why." He paused,trying to take in the information. "Silver moon was the deputy of shadowclan. And i say her and ocean feather together at the gathering. I'm sure shadow star is afraid that silver won't be able to fulfill her duties with having a mate. Since they might have kits." He hated that reason nursing cats couldn't be deputy's. It was unfair. He growled.
Back to top Go down
Tigerlily
Young Warrior
Tigerlily

Character sheet
Crush: N/A
Mate:: N/A
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:50 am

Tigerlily yawned and shook her pelt. She decided to get a rabbit for breakfast. After that she went to visit Hawkstar" How are you doing. : )"

lol! Yay!! : ) <3 lovesss!!!
Back to top Go down
Hawkstar
Leader
Hawkstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:05 am

He flicked his ears at her sister's remark,he glanced back at the feather. "Well,dawnriver just interpreted a sigh about oceanfeather. You haven't met him yet,but he's a grumpy shadowclan cat." He had no hostility in his voice,but said as if he didn't believe it. "Dawn said that he will become a deputy or leader. But will have to go through pain and suffering." He then growled,and padded back to his den. "Good luck to ocean feather then." He walked pass Tigerlily without looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Dawnriver
Medicine cat
Dawnriver

Character sheet
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:14 am

Dawnriver was about to reply to Hawkstar when Tigerlily strode up. The Medicine Cat smiled at her friend, but it faded as Hawkstar got harsh and walked away. "No, Hawkstar, you don't understand come back here." The marbled shecat spat. She wasn't ina good mood and if he wasn't going to fully listen to her, then she'd have to be harsh. Lucky for her, Medicine cats had that special right to be sassy with the Clan Leader and not get into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Hawkstar
Leader
Hawkstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:18 am

Stopping,he sighed. Then he turned and sat down. "What else did you interpret. If it has nothing to do with my clan,then I don't really care." He stared at his medicine cat. Not glaring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thunderclan Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thunderclan Camp   Thunderclan Camp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thunderclan Camp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next