The Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors of the Wild

Wolves and Cats both prosper, in clans, the cats are the traditional Thunder, river, wind and shadow. while the wolf clans are Sun, Night, moon, and Sky. both situated in different areas each clan has something different to offer. are you ready to begin?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
to get you banner put here please enter it in the afliliates section

My name is Starkfur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Starkkit
Kit
Starkkit

My name is Starkfur Empty
PostSubject: My name is Starkfur   My name is Starkfur Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:38 am

Hey everyone my name's Starkfur. Well technically Starkkit at the moment because I'm still about a moon under being made an apprentice. I'm incredibly inquisitive, shown by my coming here. When I was about two and a half moons old, my mother was killed by a badger and it looked like I was crowfood. I followed a little bird, a cardinal to be exact, and found myself at fourtrees. I was taken in by a cat from Riverclan, I know not which one. I have been there ever since, still trying to find that bird, and doing all the usual kit stuff.
Back to top Go down
Hawkstar
Leader
Hawkstar

Location : Why should you know? I'm fine right here,thank ya very much.

Character sheet
Crush: None,at the moment
Mate:: LOOK AT THE CRUSH THING YA DINGWALLLLL!!!!!!!!
Crystals:
My name is Starkfur Left_bar_bleue0/100My name is Starkfur Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

My name is Starkfur Empty
PostSubject: Re: My name is Starkfur   My name is Starkfur Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 8:30 am

I thought this was for your acual self 0.o like your hair color and stuff.
Back to top Go down

My name is Starkfur
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warriors of the Wild :: Out of Role Play :: Tell us about yourself!-
Jump to: