The Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors of the Wild

Wolves and Cats both prosper, in clans, the cats are the traditional Thunder, river, wind and shadow. while the wolf clans are Sun, Night, moon, and Sky. both situated in different areas each clan has something different to offer. are you ready to begin?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
to get you banner put here please enter it in the afliliates section

If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be?

Go down 
3 posters

Which Roleplay would you join?
'Dawn of the Clans'
If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be? Vote_lcap75%If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
'Dawn of the Warriors'
If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be? Vote_lcap25%If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be? Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crush: Maybe a tiny bit Snakestar
Mate:: None 0.o
Crystals:
If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be? Left_bar_bleue90/100If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be? Empty
PostSubject: If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be?   If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:00 am

Ok, so I am having a huge amount of trouble making sites people want to join. The problem is, its my hobby! I love choosing colors and making themes and seeing people have fun in the roleplay. So, I really need your opinion. Just fill our the form below and post it in this topic! At the end of every month I will choose the one that has the most votes (Yes, i will set up a poll, you will be able to vote twice), and create the site! I hope that this way my sites might be a bit more successful, because they were chosen by you! You can enter two forms, your first one must be an animal related site. The second one can be a roleplay site about anything that follows forumotion rules.

Code:

[b]Name(username):[/b]
[b]Site name:[/b]
[b]Site colors/feel:[/b] (ex. dark, mystery. Light, happy)
[b]Site theme:[/b](ex. Stray dog rp, savanna rp, ect.)
[b]Types of characters/creatures allowed:[/b]

[b]Time of where the rp is set in:[/b]
[b]Plot/Story/Ad (Must have!):[/b]
[b]Why do you want this rp created? Would you join this site?:[/b]

If the site is created you would get to be admin, and I would pm you concerning other details. Good luck!
(And i hope this is successful, I miss being able to make a roleplay site and have everyone join and enjoy it :p))

Last edited by Shadowstar on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Oceanfeather
Young Warrior
Oceanfeather

Character sheet
Crush: [Look below]
Mate:: Silvermoon
Crystals:
If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be? Left_bar_bleue0/0If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be?   If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:37 am

Name(username): Here- Oceanfeather/Lilypool. On imaginary Site- Echostar
Site name: Dawn of the Warriors (DTW)
Site colors/feel: Foresty/Earthy
Site theme: Warrior RP (I know we have a lot of these, but they're SO fun. And having multiple of them is fun because you experience many different sides of each clan within different sites)
Types of charecters/creatures allowed: Cats xD

Time of where the rp is set in: Um... Present...?
Plot/Story/Ad (Must have!): The Clans... They have borders, we'd have plots. Like a certain rivalry has been going on etc etc, maybe a secret alliance that is TOTALLY unexpected.. X3
(But instead of thunder, wind, river, shadow; we'd have Fire, Ocean, Grave, Sky)
Why do you want this rp created? Would you join this site?: I would join it. Having multiple Warrior RP sites is really fun in my opinion because you get to make a whole bunch of characters(like 1-2 for each site) so yoou have a wide range of RPing moods. Like if you're in the mood to RP a certain character or type of character, you have a variety to choose from.

Back to top Go down
Brackenspirit
Young Warrior
Brackenspirit

Character sheet
Crush:
Mate::
Crystals:
If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be? Left_bar_bleue0/0If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be?   If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:24 am

Name(username): Brackenstar
Site name: Dawn of the Clans
Site colors/feel: Mysterious, but friendly and welcoming
Site theme: Loners form the cars
Types of characters/creatures allowed: Cats

Time of where the rp is set in: The 'Dawn of the Clans'
Plot/Story/Ad (Must have!): Loners form together and become clans
Why do you want this rp created? Would you join this site?: I would join this, I think it would be interesting to start from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crush: Maybe a tiny bit Snakestar
Mate:: None 0.o
Crystals:
If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be? Left_bar_bleue90/100If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be?   If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Looks like I will be making Dawn of the Clans :3 I will start right away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be?   If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could have any ________ you wanted, what would it be?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warriors of the Wild :: Out of Role Play :: activities-
Jump to: