The Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors of the Wild

Wolves and Cats both prosper, in clans, the cats are the traditional Thunder, river, wind and shadow. while the wolf clans are Sun, Night, moon, and Sky. both situated in different areas each clan has something different to offer. are you ready to begin?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
to get you banner put here please enter it in the afliliates section

Windclan and Shadowclan Border

Go down 
+3
Snakestar
Shadowstar
Starclan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Starclan
Admin
Starclan

Character sheet
Crush:
Mate::
Crystals:
Windclan and Shadowclan Border Left_bar_bleue0/0Windclan and Shadowclan Border Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Windclan and Shadowclan Border Empty
PostSubject: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:45 am

these two clans have been fighting over this border for a long time
Back to top Go down
https://thewarriorsofthewild.forumotion.com
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crush: Maybe a tiny bit Snakestar
Mate:: None 0.o
Crystals:
Windclan and Shadowclan Border Left_bar_bleue90/100Windclan and Shadowclan Border Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:57 am

Shadowstar approached the border, her bright green eyes scanning the edge of the forest intensely. They better not try to come back here, she thought with coldness in her voice. Remarking the border, she trotted along side one part of it . Halting in her tracks when the windclan smell became overpowering, she remarkd it. Shaing her head, she stared out across the border, wondering if the filthy Winclan scum were celebrating a victory that never hapened, or mourning a loss.
Back to top Go down
Snakestar
Leader
Snakestar

Character sheet
Crush: a little one on shadowstar
Crystals:
Windclan and Shadowclan Border Left_bar_bleue90/100Windclan and Shadowclan Border Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:19 am

He sighed and flicked his tail padding up he sat down and stared up at the setting sun, windclan needed more warriors swishing his tail worriedly he flattened his ears and gave a short sigh. in the setting sun his pelt shone golden, the black spots glittering black.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:22 am

Catching movement out of the corner of her eye she watched suspiciously as the Windclan leader appeared out of the tall grass. Hiding behind a tree she watched his movements, deciding weather to attack or not. Her bright green eyes were the only things visible from where she hid in the shadows. The tip of her tail twitched in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Snakestar
Leader
Snakestar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:27 am

His mouth parted and tasted the air, his ear flicked and he smirked through his whiskers before saying in a calm voice "please dont attack me, i am on my own territory after all" his long tail swished through the short grass. his brown eyes glittered with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:30 am

"That didnt stop you from attacking me on my own territory." The she-cats voice came out cold and hard, with a tinge of sarcasm. Flicking her tail she slunk out of the bushes, and placed her two front paws over the border. Glancing at him, she dared him to make a move, to attack her, tell her to get of his territory.
Back to top Go down
Snakestar
Leader
Snakestar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:32 am

He turned his head and watched her with a serious look on his face "and i was in the wrong, anger at precious prey being stolen clouded my view. i am sorry" he stood and stretched luxuriously and turned padding up the border casually.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:37 am

Rolling her eyes she stepped completely over the border. "Fine, I will give you that. You admit you were in the wrong, and you apologized. But an apology wont calm the queens and elders, wont stop the toms from launching their own attack." Sighing, she licked her shoulder. "You could have asked to speak to me about it privately. Just because we are fierce in battle doesn't mean were cold hearted in camp. We care for our clan just as much as you do." With her rant over she sat down, a full tail length inside Windclan territory.
Back to top Go down
Snakestar
Leader
Snakestar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:40 am

Turning snakestar padded up to the shadowclan leader towering over her his whiskers shoved foward in a smirk. "i really dont scare you do i? heh. most others are scared of me" his eyes glittered bitterly and he turned his head glancing over his shoulder towards the camp of windclan. swinging his head he returned to looking at the shadowclan female.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:43 am

The shadowclan leader shook her head. "Nope. You dont scare me a all. Why, should you?" Her whiskers twitched into a wry smile. Curling her tail over her paws, she sat up taller, arching her back.

(sorry, uberlame post)
Back to top Go down
Snakestar
Leader
Snakestar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:46 am

The large savannah cat chuckled darkly "im a vicious hybred who cant be trusted" his brown eyes glittered with a savage humor. he sat down a full taillength taller than her. his spots standing out against his pale ginger/brown coat. a few stripes on his face he looked like the oddball he was.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:53 am

The she-cat rolled her eyes. "Sure. Totally vicious." Her black pelt glistened in the dappled sunlight. They were in an awkward spot, under the last overhanging branches of her trees. Not far enough to be fully in the shadows, or fully out of the shadows. Yawning, her pink tongue swiped over her teeth. "Now your going to go of on some pity party about how your so different and everyone hates you and how you shouldn't be leader. Spare me, please."
Back to top Go down
Snakestar
Leader
Snakestar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:55 am

The leader chuckled and said "i deserve to be leader, i worked hard for it and proved my loyalty a thousand times over" his brown eyes glittered with an unusual intensity. he watched her green eyes warily. his eyes flicked over towards a starling that was perfectly on the border. his claws unsheathed then sheathed.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 6:01 am

Shadowstar watched him with a raised eyebrow. "If you go after that bird it will fly onto my territory. Then you would be stealing my prey and I could launch an attack on your camp." Silently she dared him to chase it, wanting to see how good he was at hunting. He could probably move really fast with his long legs. Not letting him have the chance to reply, however, she jumped up and sprang at it, killing it swiftly with a bite to the neck. Placing it at his paws, she sat down. "Now were even. My clan stole a piece of prey, you get a piece of prey from by clan."
Back to top Go down
Snakestar
Leader
Snakestar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:55 am

He shook his head with a glint in his eye "no thanks, your clan needs the prey more, i noticed their skinniness in the earlier skirmish" his brown eyes darted away he turned and crouched to the ground staring up at a plump wood pigeon that was sitting on a branch about four feet in the air. a mischevious smirk appeared on the handsome toms face and with a leap of his strong back legs he soared into the air and caught its neck between his strong teeth. landing he shook his head snapping its neck in half "shall we eat then?"
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:59 am

The Shadowclan leaders eyes glittered. "Impressive, but nothing compared to my skills." Nodding when he suggested they eat. Shaking out her short black pelt she yawned. Taking a bite of the pidgeon, a thoughtfull look crossed her face. "Dont you ever get thirsty in your territory? Is so... dusty compared to the freshness of the forest." Shadowstar held her head high, not letting the ambitious tom forget that, she too was a leader.
Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Medicine cat
Snowflower

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 8:59 am

Snowflower trotted to the border. She saw Snakestar and Shadowstar with him. "Hey."she said. She looked at both leaders and kept quiet. She watched as they killed prey. She thought she was interrupting so she padded away and sat down.
Back to top Go down
http://thewarofthree.forumms.net/
Snakestar
Leader
Snakestar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:06 am

he took a bite and shrugged "there is water if you know how to find it" he flicked his tail and chewed his mouthful carefully his eyes glitterin "and i would say that my skills are on par with yours Shadowstar" his brown eyes watched her warily as if she was suddenly going to turn on him. he flicked his tail and ignored the medicine cat.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:10 am

Shadowstar flicked her tail in recognision of the medicine cat, but stayed put. Her eyes glittered dangerously as he compared her skills to his, but didnt attack him. She was on his side of the border after all. "Really," she said with a wry grin. "If your so sure of that I will let you have your fantasy." Her bright green eyes were flecked with an unnameable feeling.
Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Medicine cat
Snowflower

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:14 am

Snowflower stood up again. "I should gather some herbs while I'm here."she thought and sniffed around. She looked around for any kind of herbs.

Last edited by Snowflower on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Snakestar
Leader
Snakestar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:29 am

he smirked a little and stood his eyes glittering "want to prove it shadowstar" he said mockingly yet jestingly. he swished his tail and flattened his ears baring his fangs in a playfull challenge. he wondered if the mighty leader would actually play fight.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:33 am

"I dont need to prove it," the black she-cat said, a smirk on her face. "Besides, were on your home turf, which gives you an unfair advantage." Standing, she was dwarfed by the Windclan leader. "I've been here to long," she said, not really wanting to leave. He was more fun thn being with her clan.
Back to top Go down
Snakestar
Leader
Snakestar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:39 am

The windclan leader coiled down then pounced lightly pinning her down "pinned ya" he purred teasingly before letting her up and turning his head back towards outlook rock. "i had also better go" he really didnt want to leave, this female was interesting. "see you at the gathering shadowstar?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Snowflower
Medicine cat
Snowflower

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Snowflower found a herb. It was tansy. She plucked it from its stem and took the few stalks in her mouth. Snowflower looked to the two leaders once more. 'See you at the gathering Shadowstar?'she heard Snakestar say. Turning away, she went back to camp without another word.

-WindClan camp-
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:28 pm

Shadowstar rolled her eyes as she shook the dust from her pelt. Nodding at his words, she yawned. "Naturally I will be there. " Strechting, she turned her head towards the forest. "Cya. And remember to stay out of my territory," she teased, before dissappearing into the forest. As she trotted through the tree towards camp, she felt as light as she had been for days. Perhaps she would lead a hunting patrol out to see what she could find.

-sc camp-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windclan and Shadowclan Border   Windclan and Shadowclan Border Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Windclan and Shadowclan Border
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next