The Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors of the Wild

Wolves and Cats both prosper, in clans, the cats are the traditional Thunder, river, wind and shadow. while the wolf clans are Sun, Night, moon, and Sky. both situated in different areas each clan has something different to offer. are you ready to begin?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
to get you banner put here please enter it in the afliliates section

Shadowclan camp

Go down 
+2
Silvermoon
Starclan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crush: Maybe a tiny bit Snakestar
Mate:: None 0.o
Crystals:
Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Shadowstar trotted into camp, her eyes bright. She smelled of the forest, and gave herself a quick groom before curling up beside the boulder. Closing her bright green eyes she could have been merely a shadow, cast by the dappled light coming through the thick brnches above. "See you at the gathering?" The Windclan leaders words played through her mind. "Naturally. I'll be there." Sighing in content she let herself drift of to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon
Young Warrior
Silvermoon

Character sheet
Crush: Oceanfeather
Mate:: Oceanfeather of course
Crystals:
Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:27 am

Padding silently into camp the silver female dropped her rats on the fresh kill pile and glanced around for her leader. she tilted her head noticing that she was asleep. staring up at the sunhigh sun she turned and flicked her tail. sitting down she began cleaning her paws of the stinking two leg carrionplace smell.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:
Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/100Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:32 am

Shadowstar peeled an eye open and watched her deputy. Uncurling and standing stiffly, she trotted over to Silvermoon. "Nice catch," she mewed, nosing through them. Making sure none of them were infected- even though she knew Silvermoon wouldnt bring back ones that were- she selected one for herself. "I think we will be well fed this leaf-bare," the said simply.
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon
Young Warrior
Silvermoon

Character sheet
Crystals:
Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:12 am

Silvermoon nodded her tail weaving through the air like a snake "yes, Oceanfeather also went with me the others were busy training" she licked a delicate silver paw with a reminisent look in her bright green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Oceanfeather
Young Warrior
Oceanfeather

Character sheet
Crush: [Look below]
Mate:: Silvermoon
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:17 am

The dark tabby walked into camp, he had decided he might want to tell Shadowstar about his encounter on the Thunderclan border. Oceanfeather picked out Shadowclan's leader talking to Silvermoon, he padded over quickly and began speaking. Knowing cutting off Silvermoon would put her on end, it amused him to bother her sometimes. "I had a little chat with Duskfall and Hawkstar at the border just a while ago. They didn't seem too happy about me re-marking our current borders." His sapphire gaze flicked over Silvermoon for a split second before placing their edge back on Shadowstar.
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon
Young Warrior
Silvermoon

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:23 am

Silvermoon gave a slight purr of amusement "thunderclannians are pathetic do gooders" she turned her head and licked her left shoulder. her green eyes met Oceanfeathers before hers also flicked away. no no no! i cant afford to have feelings for anyone but my clan thought the rapidly becoming confused shecat. however none of this inner turmoil showed on her silver face.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:27 am

Shadowstars whiskers twitched. "Hm. Well, next time tell them to go grovel to Riverclan, and mark the borders a few mouse lengths further in." With that she turned away and trotted over to the far side of camp.
Back to top Go down
Oceanfeather
Young Warrior
Oceanfeather

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:29 am

Oceanfeather turned back to Silvermoon, he did not see any thing different or unusual about his friend, but felt like acting like there was something wrong would pull something out of her. When Shadowstar spoke, the tom turned nodded, and again put his gaze on Silvermoon. His left ear flicked three times, like normal when he was thinking of something to say. "What's wrong hun?" He meowed, plastering a sarcastically concerned expression on his dark tabby face.
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon
Young Warrior
Silvermoon

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:33 am

Silvermoon hissed under her breath and launched herself at oceanfeather, grappling with the larger male she eventually managed to pin him down. a feirce gleam in the shecats bright green eyes "nothing at all darling" she replied equally sarcastic. turning she padded off towards the freshkill pile. thoughts buzzing in her brain like bees buzzing around flowers. choosing a fat lizard she lay down in the gentle sunshine and began slowly eating it.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 6:38 am

Shadowstar watched with an amused look on her face when Silvermoon tackled Oceanfeather. Standing, she flicked her tail at the two of them. "Gathering," she mewed, her voice light. Bounding out of camp, her thoughts turned to what she would say.

-fourtrees-
Back to top Go down
Skypaw
Medicine cat apprentice
Skypaw

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:47 am

The tiny kit padded out of the nursery, big blue eyes stretched wide. she stared around flicking her tail wondering where abouts the leader and others were. shifting her black paws on the ground she twitched her black ears and glanced over at a leaf. with a narrowed expression she leapt and pounced after the leaf.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:22 am

Shadowstar stalked into camp, her eyes sad. She had a duty she must perform, even though it would break her heart. Leaping up onto the boulder, she waited for her clan to return.
Back to top Go down
Oceanfeather
Young Warrior
Oceanfeather

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:39 am

Oceanfeather strode into the camp after running after Shadowstar. What just happened? Silvermoon admitted her feelings, and Shadowstar is acting... strange. The dark tabby looked up to see Shadowstar sitting on the Highrock. Clan Meeting... great. He sighed to himself and chose a comfy spot underneath the shadow of the large boulder. His sapphire eyes shifted to the camp entrance, waiting for Silvermoon.
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon
Young Warrior
Silvermoon

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:42 am

silvermoon padded into camp her green eyes glittering with shyness. padding over to oceanfeather she sat down beside him and flicked her ears toward the high rock her eyes glittering with intrest.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:48 am

Taking a deep breath, the dark she-cat began her meeting. "It has come to my notice that Silvermoon is no longer suited to perform the ways of a deputy," she spoke, her voice sad. "So, before the gaze of Starclan I take the title deputy away from her. Shadowclan will have no deptuy, since I can trust none of my warriors. Silvermoon, your lucky the punishment is not worse. You will count as a young warrior, and must sleep at the edge of the warriors den." With a nod, she dismissed the meeting. Staying atop the boulder, she left herself open if Oceanfeather or Silvermoon wanted to talk. It had to be done before it got worse, she consoled herself. Even if it broke your heart.
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon
Young Warrior
Silvermoon

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:50 am

Silvermoon stared up at Shadowstar with hurt in her face, she stood and wheeled around racing out of camp, her strong legs carried her elegantly out of camp.
->burnt sycamore<-
Back to top Go down
Oceanfeather
Young Warrior
Oceanfeather

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:55 am

Oceanfeather's eyes widdened in dismay. It was his fault this happened, and he watched in horror as Silvermoon bolted out of camp. The young warrior got up, about to follow her before he realized that Shadowstar was leaving herself open. The dark tom flattened his ears, and the fur along his back prickled with anger. Oceanfeather's tail lashed from side to side, and his lips drew back in a snarl. "This is not right, Shadowstar. There is no word in the Warrior Code that says a female deputy cannot have a mate. You're being ridiculous." He spat, his words like poison toward the black she-cat. His claws were unsheathed and ripping the harmless earth beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:01 am

Shadowstar glared at him through a bitter gaze. `Yes, there is. Deputies become leaders. They may not have mates! I have seen how you two treat each other. I may be prickly and rude in your eyes, but I am following the will of Starclan. Do not judge my actions. Go run after your lover and comfort her, I don't care. But I will never change my mind. Love is a cruel thing.` The torrent of words flew out of her mouth in rage. Standing, she leaped of the boulder to confront her warrior. She matched his vicious stance with a cool, calm one of her own. You could see the quiet fury burning behind her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw
Medicine cat apprentice
Skypaw

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:03 am

Skykit pounced on the leaf and grinned when she finally caught it, jumping up in the air at the raised meows. she yowled and ran into the nursery hiding under a mossy bed. the tiny kit hid trembling.
Back to top Go down
Oceanfeather
Young Warrior
Oceanfeather

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:08 am

The dark tom hissed, his leader was speaking lies! His fur fluffed, making him look twice his size. The young warrior was no force to be reckoned with. His sapphire eyes shone with determination to win Silvermoon back her rank of Deputy... even if it meant leaving Shadowclan. "Yes, deputies become leaders, but what part of the warrior code states that a female leader cannot have a mate?" He snarled, his voice full of hate. "Windstar, the first leader of Windclan, had a mate. Teh Shadowstar before you, the first leader of Shadowclan, had a mate!" His small teeth were barred furiously.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:16 am

The leader hissed back at her warrior. "You think you can tell me what to do? Picture this. Silvermoon becomes your mate, then has kits. Her kits become apprentices than warriors. A battle happens. Do you think she will be able to fight and be fully concentrated? Of course not! She will be worried about her 'kits'. A leader must have undivided attention to the clan, not another cat! Windstar and Shadowstar were fools. There is nothing you can do to make me change my mind! The word of the clan leader is the warrior code." She finished with a malicious gleam in her eye. "Don't push me over the edge. I'm already hurt enough by this."
Back to top Go down
Oceanfeather
Young Warrior
Oceanfeather

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:30 am

The dark tabby huffed, he was saddened to the core. But he was doing this so Silvermoon could have the life she wanted. His sapphire eyes looked to his paws, and he let his fur lie flat. "Then you have lost yourself another warrior, Shadowstar. I am afraid your misunderstanding has caused another greivance. I am leaving Shadowclan, feel free to move Silvermoon back to Deputy. I won't be a problem any longer." The words were like stones in his heart. He decided that one of the other clans may accpet him, but he didn't want to say goodbye to Silvermoon. It would be too painful. So he nodded to Shadowstar and left.

-Shadowclan and Windclan border-
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:58 am

Shadowstar stared after him, her eyes sad. Why couldnt her warriors understand? She was trying to do what was best for her clan. Now her warrior was gone. She prayed to Starclan that Snakestar wouldnt accept him, and that he would return.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw
Medicine cat apprentice
Skypaw

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:22 am

Skykit slowly crept out of the nursery and stared around with her pretty blue eyes. she padded over to the leader of shadowclan slowly, she still wasnt used to being out of the nursery. she blinked her eyes and said quietly "um, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Oceanfeather
Young Warrior
Oceanfeather

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:10 am

Oceanfeather walked inot camp, having had heard Silvermoon's little threat he purred in amusement. The dark tom realized the moon was starting to rise. Shadowstar had little time. Either agree with him, that Silvermoon was okay to be deputy.... or not budge and be forced to make him deputy. The tabby rolled his eyes and layed down in the corner of the clearing. He called out to Silvermoon, replying to her comment to the Windclan deputy. "So does that mean you're asking me to be your mate, darling?" A cocky tone bathed his words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowclan camp
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next