The Warriors of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warriors of the Wild

Wolves and Cats both prosper, in clans, the cats are the traditional Thunder, river, wind and shadow. while the wolf clans are Sun, Night, moon, and Sky. both situated in different areas each clan has something different to offer. are you ready to begin?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
to get you banner put here please enter it in the afliliates section

Shadowclan camp

Go down 
+2
Silvermoon
Starclan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Silvermoon
Young Warrior
Silvermoon

Character sheet
Crush: Oceanfeather
Mate:: Oceanfeather of course
Crystals:
Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:12 am

Silvermoon padded back into camp and sat down, blushing furiously under her fur. she blinked her green eyes and retorted "isnt that usually the males job?" her whiskers were forward in a cats smile. her green eyes shone with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crush: Maybe a tiny bit Snakestar
Mate:: None 0.o
Crystals:
Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:13 am

Her nose twitched as the kit appeared from the nursery. "No... I wouldn't classify myself as OK." Standing as her warriors returned to camp, she breathed a sigh of relief. Stretching stiffly, she nosed Skykit. "You should head back to the nursery. Its time for you to be asleep." Gentleness showed in the hard leaders eyes, giving a glimpse of what she was like inside.
Back to top Go down
Oceanfeather
Young Warrior
Oceanfeather

Character sheet
Crush: [Look below]
Mate:: Silvermoon
Crystals:
Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:22 am

"Ha, maybe. But you seemed to ask first, so I shall answer." His sapphire eyes watched Silvermoon, an amused expression plastered to his face. "And I say yes." He purred and touched his nose to his mate's cheek. The tom didn't let it show, but hidden beneath his toothy smile, was the edge of what would happen at Moonhigh. He watched in his vision as Shadowstar nudged Skykit back into the nursery. Poor scrap, didn't have any parents...
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:
Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90/100Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/100)

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:25 am

Glancing up, she realized it was moon high. I'm sorry Starclan, she thought grimly. But I can not trust any of my clan to become deputy. Leaping up onto the boulder, she sat down, her green eyes piercing the darkness. She had overheard Silvermoon and Oceanfeathers conversation, and it made her distrust run deeper. "Congratulations," she mewed wryly.
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon
Young Warrior
Silvermoon

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:37 am

Silvermoon smlied and purred as well, her tail twined around oceanfeathers. Her green eyes glittered with affection for oceanfeather. a purr rumbling in her chest.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:40 am

"Are you ignoring me on purpose?" she mewed in disbelief. "Fine. Have it your way. Shadowclan will have no deputy until I speak with Starclan. But, I have some good news to. Skykit, please step forward." The leaders eyes turned from sharp to soft as she watched the apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw
Medicine cat apprentice
Skypaw

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:41 am

skykit stared around with wide blue eyes, she bounced out of the nursery and padded over to shadowstar "yes? am i in trouble?" she shook with shyness, she hoped that she wasnt in trouble. she smiled seeing oceanfeather and silvermoon, they were so cute together!
Back to top Go down
Oceanfeather
Young Warrior
Oceanfeather

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:43 am

The tom looked up to Shadowstar, his expression abruptly turned flat and almost hostile. His ears twitched, but his only looked to his paws. He didn't feel like thanking a cat he wasn't very thankful to. His tail intwinned with Silvermoon's, but he seemed to be bothered by Shadowstar's close presence. A scent wafted to his nose, a sweet herb scent he knew well. Surprisingly, he knew about herbs very much. Dawnriver, his old Thunderclan aquaintance had taught him a lot each gathering they saw eachother when they were apprentices. He didn't say anything about it though, only scrunched his muzzle a few times. He knew what Shadowstar was planning on doing, it was time Skykit became an apprentice. Wonder who'd get the young shecat.. him or Silvermoon, or Shadowstar. She could mentor as well.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:46 am

Shadowstar nodded. "Is it your will to follow the path of the medicine cat?" Her tail twined around her paws nervously. It had been a long time since she had spoken these words.
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon
Young Warrior
Silvermoon

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:46 am

Flicking her ears silvermoon flattened her ears at her leader and returned her nose to oceanfeathers cheek in a very affectionate way. her green eyes glittered slightly as she murmured "i wonder who will get her"
Back to top Go down
Skypaw
Medicine cat apprentice
Skypaw

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:48 am

Skykits eyes widened with joy "Yes yes yes yes!" she began bouncing around with excitement before calming down and sittin down. her bright blue eyes, shone with excitement
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:53 am

Shadowstar sighed with happiness. " Then I, Shadowstar, Leader of Shadowclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this kit. She has listened and observed hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help she will serve her Clan for many moons. I understand that a medicine wolf should be conducting this ceremony, but we have none. Skykit, do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between Clan and Clan, to listen attentively to your mentor, and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Skypaw
Medicine cat apprentice
Skypaw

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:57 am

Skykit nodded her eyes glittering with happiness "yes until the day starclan comes for me!" the siamese kit bounced up and down excitedly. she wondered who her mentor would be,
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:01 am

"Then by the powers of StarClan I give you your true name as a medicine cat apprentice. Skykit, from this moment you will be known as Skypaw. We welcome you as our medicine cat apprentice, and hope that you will fufuil your dreams. Oceanfeather, I suppose I must trust you with this task. You will train Skypaw and take on the rank of temporary medicine cat." Shadowstar leaped down from the boulder and rested her head on Skypaws.
Back to top Go down
Skypaw
Medicine cat apprentice
Skypaw

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:11 am

skykit no skypaw now smiled with pride, respectfully licking shadowstars shoulder she turned and bounced over to oceanfeather, her bright blue eyes glittering with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Oceanfeather
Young Warrior
Oceanfeather

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:32 am

Oceanfeather snapped to his paws as Shadowstar appointed him temporary Medicine Cat. His mouth opened to object, but he realized he did know everything he needed to teach Skypaw. He just simply glared at his leader then bent down and smiled to his new apprentice, gently touching his nose to hers. He regained his full posture and glanced over to Silvermoon, an etchy smile across his maw. "Well this turned out swelll." He muttered. "Well Its the middle of the night, so Skypaw, head to the Medicine Cat den and get some sleep. You have a big first day tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Skypaw
Medicine cat apprentice
Skypaw

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:44 am

flicking her ears skypaw nodded and turned padding over toward the medicine cat den. her eyes glittering. she curled up on a nest and yawned her mouth small and pink
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon
Young Warrior
Silvermoon

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:55 am

Staring up at shadowstar silvermoon flattened her ears and turned licking oceanfeathers cheek and padding into the warriors den curling up.
Back to top Go down
Shadowstar
Leader
Shadowstar

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:13 am

Shadowstar sighed. Trotting away, she decided to go on a midnight hunt at the carrion place. Stretching, she peered inside the warriors den. "The camp is up to your protection while I'm gone," she said, her eyes held a bit of kindness. Springing away, she headed for the carrion place.

-carrion place-
Back to top Go down
Oceanfeather
Young Warrior
Oceanfeather

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:16 am

Oceanfeather woke up and realized he'd slept through sunhigh. Great example for Skypaw. The dark tabby tom and fallen asleep beside Silvermoon, who was still sleeping as well. They were the only two in the Warriors den, it was quite roomy. He padded out into the camp's foliage-filled clearing and outstretched his paws, letting a large yawn escape his mouth. Oceanfeather sighed and poked his head inside the Medicine Cat den, "Wake up, Skypaw. It's time for me to show you the territory."
Back to top Go down
Skypaw
Medicine cat apprentice
Skypaw

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:20 am

bouncing out of the medicine den skypaw seemed full of energy and life. her bright blue eyes glittered with happiness, she curled her tail up into the air and giggled "teach me oh great one!" her bright blue eyes shone with wisdom and kindness.
Back to top Go down
Oceanfeather
Young Warrior
Oceanfeather

Character sheet
Crystals:

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:31 am

The dark tom laughed at her words. He disagreed with them immediately, but he wouldn't speak. Let her think he is all great, maybe she'll listen to him better that way? "Okay follow me, let's get the worst over first. To the Carrion Place." His sapphire eyes glittered with amusement, the worst place in Shadowclan had the most prey. Oceanfeather's paws carried him out swiftly.

-Carrion Place-
Back to top Go down
Skypaw
Medicine cat apprentice
Skypaw

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 6:46 am

with energy burning underher paws the medicine cat apprentice all but charged out of the camp. her bright blue eyes shining with laughter and happiness.
-carrionplace-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan camp   Shadowclan camp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowclan camp
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3